Holiday Gift Guide for Her
I had so much fun putting together this Holiday Guide for the Hip 1 Year Old that I thought I’d do one for her and him as well.
I have a few of these items, and deeply want everything else. I figured since I get asked about house things all the time, I’d share the love! Don’t know what to get your wife / sister / mom / bestie / gf / crush? I got you fam. Feel free to share this with your love or your family / friends so they can get a jump start on holiday shopping…or go ahead and buy everything for yourself like I would do.
1. Soma 6 cup Water Filter Pitcher. Getting your 2 L of water a day is easy with a water pitcher this pretty
2. UO Ginkgo Leaf Jewelry Stand. So perfect for your earrings, necklaces, rings. Or just to have as decor!
3. UO Floral Medallian Tapestry. Do I even need to tell you why you need this? Perfect for the wall behind your bed
4. Geometric Art Print. Simple, minimal. Great for a gallery wall, or on it’s own
5. UO Matte Chrome Diffuser. I have a thing for matte finishes and this diffuser is so pretty
6. Convivial Production Riveted Planter. I’ve been obsessed with this company and their planters / plates forever!
7. Lunch box. I am more likely to eat healthy when I am organized and plan my lunches the night before
8. Mudcloth Pillow. With the mudcloth craze, this pillow is the perfect, minimal addition to any room or couch
9. Semicircle Brass Earrings. I don’t wear earrings often but I’m a sucker for a good statement earring for events
10. Feast Cookbook. Inspired from a Canadian roadtrip this makes me want to cook big meals and invite everyone
11. The Object Enthusiast Striped Ceramic Tumbler. I’ve followed her work for a long time and love all her creations
12. UO Himalayan Salt Lamp. I love the soft hues of these lamps
13. Glossier Boy Brow and Priming Moisturizer. I live by these and go through them like candy. Stocking up is good!
14. Fujifilm Instax SP-2 Smartphone Printer. The joy of polaroids with the ability to pick and choose what to print
15. P.F. Candle. I love these candles, they smell so good. Patchouli Sweetgrass is probably my favourite